I forgot to take pictures of my 1st Blogiversary give away! But, Kaye did post pictures, so if you want to check it out, visit her blog and see.
I don't have any stitching pictures to post as I am working on an exchange piece and a few ornaments. I woke today feeling under a cloud....it may be allergies ... or not. Guess I will just hope for the sunbeams to arrive back. Mr H is holding steady. I have said this before ... I am very spoiled. Having him ill has really put me in my place. I have to do cooking some of the time, he has been able to do some of the pond/plant care, and of course the marketing and getting gas. Now, about the gas. I have never pumped my own gas ... never! When I first was driving it was all full service stations.... then when self service came to be, my male friends always took the car for gas for me. After I married it was Mr H who took care of it. Now, it is me. Well, I found a station that still has a full service section! Yep, so I still have someone taking care of it for me. Now, it just remains to keep food and other tasks under control!
Well, as I said, a bit under the weather for me today so I will definitely be curled up in a chair. Maybe get a few stitches done. Of course, an old movie is always nice.
I am so glad you stopped in today... have a grand day.
I don't have any stitching pictures to post as I am working on an exchange piece and a few ornaments. I woke today feeling under a cloud....it may be allergies ... or not. Guess I will just hope for the sunbeams to arrive back. Mr H is holding steady. I have said this before ... I am very spoiled. Having him ill has really put me in my place. I have to do cooking some of the time, he has been able to do some of the pond/plant care, and of course the marketing and getting gas. Now, about the gas. I have never pumped my own gas ... never! When I first was driving it was all full service stations.... then when self service came to be, my male friends always took the car for gas for me. After I married it was Mr H who took care of it. Now, it is me. Well, I found a station that still has a full service section! Yep, so I still have someone taking care of it for me. Now, it just remains to keep food and other tasks under control!
Well, as I said, a bit under the weather for me today so I will definitely be curled up in a chair. Maybe get a few stitches done. Of course, an old movie is always nice.
I am so glad you stopped in today... have a grand day.
4 comments:
oh dear hope you are feeling better soon .. and stitching sounds good to me :) love mouse xxxx
Feel better soon love, that is an order :0) Hugs
Hope that you feel better soon. Curling up and watching an old movies seems like a really good idea.
Hugs, kaye xoxox
You are spoilt, you lucky girl. Hope you feel better soon, and keeping both you and Mr H in my thoughts.
LiBBiE in Oz
Post a Comment