Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lost but found!

As planned, Sandie and I set off from opposite ends of the Valley to meet yesterday. As I waited at "the meet spot", the phone rang. Sandie was in the wrong parking lot! Well, not to make this too long, after another attempt to meet up, I told her to stay put and I would go to her. Finally! When we finally met, all we could do was laugh...and that is how our meeting began ... and laugh we did often as we sat for lunch at Paradise Bakery. We chatted and shared stories. I learned that we have many things in common always good for a friendship. We plan more meetings. I hand delivered my Quilties and she showed me the beautiful mini quilt she is giving away. Go ... now ... to her blog and enter to win. And no, I did not think to take any pictures.... next time.

I am set to mail out today my Autumn Exchange....
just a peek...I am very pleased with it and hope my recipient likes it.

I am off to work today....hope it isn't too busy.... and that the shoppers are pleasant. Most are but you get the one or two who complain about the wait, the selection and almost anything else. I met an adorable little girl who was shopping on Saturday ... Bailey ... who is into making dolls. We chatted and I can tell she is going to be making some wonderful dolls.


Well, just want to say I am so happy you had some time to share with me. Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Gillie said...

What fun to meet a new friend! Glad you finally connected. Even from the back I know your partner is going to like her Autumn exchange!

Sandra Kaye said...

Alright now!! I finally made it!! That counts for something right?! LOL!!! Honey, it doesn't take much to confuse me!! I admit it, I own it!!! I know I can be ditzy at times. But, I'm loving life and having fun meeting wonderful new people. Hugs-- :O)

Mouse said...

glad you had a great time :)and Sandra sounds so much fun :0 and love your autumn exchange even from the back :) love mouse xxxx

Lois said...

Sounds like you both had a good time. It's always nice to meet a fellow stitcher. Love the sneak peek of your autumn exchange. Can't wait for the reveal because I know it's going to be just lovely!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Grace, your awesome giveaway prize arrived today! It was like a party in a parcel. Thank you so much, such a generous gift. I can't wait to start on 13 colonies and eat some yummy chocolate. I love everything in the package.

Hugs, Kaye.

I posted about it here:
http://kittenstitching.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-am-so-lucky-and-big-thank-you-to.html

Dani - tkdchick said...

It is just wonderful being able to meet like minded bloggers/crafters! Sounds like you had a fantastic first meeting! Wish you did have pictures though... of course there are many times I forget to take out my camera.