Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nosegay---Tulips and sneal peek

All you need is faith....and a little pixie dust!

I picked up my Nosegay piece from Jo Ann's Framing....
This was from the challenge....
Just Nan---Porcelain Nosegay
28 ct Lavender Cashel Linen and DMC threads
It is framed simply as a small piece for where it will hang. And the frame...a simple green.

Next up for viewing...
this also was from the challenge....
Cherished Stitches----Tulip Collection Needlebook, Scissor case and fob.
34 ct Puritan Grey Linen and DMC threads
I am still working on a few other stitching projects.....just have to wait....

Mr H got the test results and we made an appointment with the surgeon for the set up consult.....it is not good to have a situation, but at least it will hopefully get fixed. As with all surgeries, what is simple for one can be difficult for another. He does have some existing problems but as Peter Pan said...I will carry my pixie dust!
Happy to have you visit with me....hope you day is wonderful.

11 comments:

natalyK said...

Sorry to hear that Mr. H needs surgery. Sometimes it's nice to know there is a reason for our pain but other times not great news. My wish is for a quick recovery! Blessings and Hugs!!

Tricia said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I love the bluebird set, and the framed piece is darling. I pray your dh's surgery goes well!

Cindy said...

Beautiful bluebird set and I love the porcelain nosegay! My fingers are crossed for Mr. H.....please keep us posted...Blessings

Carol said...

So pretty, Gracie! Sorry to hear about the needed surgery--do hope all goes well and that your husband heals quickly...

Teresa said...

Love the framed nosegay, and your scissor set is wonderful.
Hope surgery goes well.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Gabi said...

Your framed piece looks gorgeous.
Love love love your Tulip Collection.
Crossing fingers that the surgery will go well. And Pixie Dust of course is always a great idea :)

Margaret said...

Wishing you and Mr H. the best ever results, if they are as good as your hand work he will have nothing but the best result.

Silverlotus said...

Beautiful!

And best wishes for you and Mr. H. I'm sure all will go well.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the Nosegay, I'm plotting a Just Nanathon at the moment!
Best Wishes to Mr H.

Cindy's Stitching said...

I am sure the surgery will be fine. The framed piece is beautiful. the little stitches are just cute.

Sally said...

I hope Mr H's surgery goes well.

Love the framed JN piece and the Cherished Stitches set is gorgeous.