Monday, July 11, 2011

Thunder--lightening--and rain oh my

We actually had rain in the wee hours of this morning......around 3:30am. But as usual you would never know it by 5 am...the sun is shining and it is hot.
We recently had a huge dust storm here in Arizona....here is the link to view it -----http://youtu.be/8W4Cx44XKZ4. It was an amazing thing to witness. Luckily we are far enough that we only received the sand from the edge of it.
I do not have any stitch updates....but I will be putting the finishing touches on my Summer exchange piece and in the mail tomorrow. I want to start on Devin's burp bibs......and I have to order one of the items on her registry list.
My morning is slipping away from me...so I will talk with you tomorrow...thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

SoCal Debbie said...

That was a wild dust storm! Wow! I thought that only happened in the Middle East, not right here in my own backyard!