Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A quiet morning -----

If tomorrow morning the sky falls.....have clouds for breakfast.....

The temps are not too bad ....yet....today. I took my coffee and the morning paper outside and sat for a couple of hours. I have not been able to so recently. The a/c just started, so it must mean I came in just in time. I love the early morning hours....it is quiet and my thoughts are not crowded.
 My plans today? Well, I have to return for another medical test (maybe today) so I will wait for the call. I need to get my exchange piece stuffed and mailed as well as another package. Mostly, I want to sit, stitch and think. Do you ever have one of those days where you want need to think? Soon Mr H and Zoe will get up and then I will have some company....
I did add a few Smyrna Crosses and a few beads to my Nosegay piece. I also stitched on my Sunflower humbug....I may have that finished today. Meet me over at my other place and see how subtle the beads are.
I thank you for chatting with me and I wish you a good day.

2 comments:

Patty C. said...

Hi Gracie
I think we all have those contemplative days -
Enjoy ;)

Joy said...

A quiet start to the day sounds lovely!