Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Exchange received!

If night falls.....use stars for street lights.

What a pleasant package arrived for me yesterday....
It's my Summer Exchange from Laura. It is a lovely bag that she made and the stiched front is a pocket! Thank you Laura. My package goes in the mail today...can't tell you who...what ...where.....not yet.
I worked a little on Sunflower Humbug....

I thought I would have the stitching finished...but watched movies and relaxed with Mr H. We kept it a lazy day...much needed mentally. I did stitch on my Nosegay piece. Would you like to see how far I got...follow me to my other place.....
thank you for spending time with me. I appreciate your comments and emails....have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute summertime piece you received.
Can't wait to see the humbug finished.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Mouse said...

oooo nice bag :) and cute humbug ... where's the pattern from I can't remember ..lol love mouse xxxxx

Elisa said...

A lovely gift from Laura