Sunday, July 10, 2011

I need rest today....and stitching!

Our week has been really off so last night when Zoe decided to not be a quiet pug, we were not too pleased. She is normally a sweet thing. Anyway....she finally settled down and I was able to fall back to sleep at 5:30 am. This house needs a relaxing day.
Did not work long yesterday...but I did shop of course.
Look at this sweet flannel....it is to make something for my Devin......I can not wait to get a call that Andrea is bringing him into our lives and that I can get on a plane to go see him.
And while I was shopping.....

Denise was able to locate a get me a nice glass frog. I found the little dish to rest it on, filled it with glass pebbles and voila! The frog measures 5 1/2".
And then I found this frame to finish off Garden party....
To see it fully completed meet me at my other place and you will also see my update on the Nosegay piece.
Mr H is out giving the garden some much needed water. It would be so nice to have some rain. My family back East has been having lots of rain and I have requested that they send some this way.
I am really happy you took the time to visit with me....have a great Sunday.

3 comments:

dixiesamplardesigns said...

Wow Gracie, you have been busy finding some wonderful things! Love the scissors frog and new frame too.

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Denise said...

The frog looks great and you had a bowl that works perfectly! Woohoo! I've seen those scissors in the middle on another blog. Need to investigate them!

Mouse said...

you have been busy ... found a scissor frog over here yesterday but at £25.00 wasn't going to buy it !!! off to go and peek :) love mouse xxx