Friday, July 8, 2011

Some day are really better than others---

This is not one of them.....but that is a story left in the "files". For a brief---very brief moment this morning I thought it would rain. Sun is out hot and bright so no rain.
I finished my Summer exchange stitching and yesterday while at work I found this for the backing.
I really like it, so I bought enough...more than I need for the project.  I saw some real cute burp bibs made by a customer and so today I found the pattern on line....can't wait to make some for grand baby Devin. I will look for some fabric this weekend and get a start....I know, he is not arriving until November but I can not wait until then!
I did stitch try to stitch on my challenge piece....but Fred had other ideas....if you really want to check out how little I have accomplished....follow me to my other place and you will see.
I am so happy when you stop to visit and leave me a message....thank you for being around. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo love that backing fabric and frogs bahhhh ..lol love mouse xxxx

Nancy said...

Love that fabric!