Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Out for the 4th

Mr H and I went out to eat for the 4th.......
One of my favorite places~~~~The Cheesecake Factory. I love the tops of the columns and the overall decor. Of course I really go for the desserts!!!! I had a Shrimp and pasta dish that was so delish! We always take our cheesecake home to enjoy later. I had Dulce de Leche Caramel  --- what a name---and Mr H had the Fresh Banana. Yum! we don't go to the fireworks...but by the look of the cars already gathering for the 9:30PM display, it was going to be crowded.
Denise from Riverside Stitching had won my 100th Follower give away....you may recognize a few sneak items from a previous posting. I always include a postcard from Arizona in my packages. She likes blues so there was plenty of that for her. I am looking forward to seeing the ornament completed.
I have been busy stitching on my summer exchange piece which is almost finished and of I picked up my day 7 challenge piece. I can hardly believe that this is the last of the projects. Oh there are some final finishing to a few, but the stitching part will soon be done. Then I can start on a few new pieces. Do you remember which is day 7? Let's go to my other place so you can see.
I have work today...I think...that is if do not call me off. Whatever your day holds, I hope it is fun. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

No comments: