Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Now you are probably thinking I am going to post a picture of my dad. Wrong.....but I am posting a picture of 2 special men in my life.
This is my husband Mr H aka Dennis and my son Eric. It was taken a few years back when Eric and wife Andrea visited with us. This year, Eric is an expecting dad. These two may not have always seen eye to eye during the growing years but do in actual height. Eric may even be a bit taller! But through the years they have become friends and I eagerly wait to add the third special guy in life....Devin.
It has been in the triple digits here in Arizona and is expected to remain so....so not much time to sit outside. I may have to sit out in the wee hours of the morn! I plan to sit and stitch today so there will be an update tomorrow on that. I also want work on my Summer Exchange piece. We are waiting for The Geek Squad again---this time to hook up some electronic stuff for Mr H.
I am so please to have you visit and enjoy your comments and emails.....have a great day.

5 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Great photo of your special men...they are very alike!

Nancy said...

Nice photo of your men! They do look alike, don't they!

Mouse said...

which ones which ?? hehehe ... lovely photo of them both :) hope you enjoy your stitching :0 love mouse xxxx

DebbieSFL said...

Your son reminds me of Chris Sarandon....

Melanie said...

Great photo! :)