Monday, June 20, 2011

Sometime you just have to put your foot down----hard

Well, hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday. Our day went well until the Geek Squad did not show up. So-----I called and was told that I had cancelled the appointment. Now, why would I be calling to find out why he did not show if I cancelled it?! Off to Best Buy we drove.....all of 4 miles.....I asked for a manager as soon as I walked through the door. Explained their problem to him....he got his manager and I again explained their problem. What? After waiting a week for someone to come to my home I have to wait again.....NO NO NO. I told them it was their mistake (and yes they did own up to the mistake) that I had already paid for and someone would be at my home on Monday. What? May not be possible.....NO NO NO it will happen. After several calls made by the manager to who knows who, and I heard him say I was adamant about the Monday appointment...yes, someone will be here today. I just had to get that off my chest.
My stitching? Well I can not of course show you my Summer Exchange piece but I like it so far but if you would like to follow me to my other place I can show you another corner finished.
Thank you for listening to my rant....hope you have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

I hope the Geek Squad performs as expected, when they finally show up! Good for you to put your foot down and get results!

Mouse said...

blimey .. hope you have got it sorted .. and good for you putting a rocket up !!! I had to do that to my youngest dd's manager for messing her and me around on Sunday ... off to go and peek :) take care and happy stitching :) love mouse xxxx

Valerie said...

Good for you for putting your foot down! Sometimes nice girls have to do that! I recently had to do the same thing with the phone company regarding our new DSL line. Took over a week and a half to get service and I finally said, "ENOUGH!" They were there within the hour fixing the problem and we had DSL in 20 mins! Yes, it is best to be patient but there are just times that you have to put your foot down to get service!!

Nancy said...

Glad you put your foot down and made your point! Companies are getting too complacent about customer service!