Saturday, April 30, 2011

All gone~~~~~~

~~~~ my brother left this morning to go back to Rhode Island....we had a good time....
This was a fantastic drink!..Made with Wild Hibiscus flowers, a raspberry syrup and champagne..yum. We certainly enjoyed it....as well as some great frozen margaritas.
this was made with wild hibiscus flowers and raspberry syrup and champagne..

I did some stitching, but I will post tomorrow...just going to relax today...did the normal house things....maybe I will read for a while. Hope you are having a great weekend....did I mention that I am going to miss having my brother around????

5 comments:

Mouse said...

aww a lovely photo of the two of you :) glad you had a lovely time together .. love mouse xxx

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Glad you had a great time.

Melanie said...

Oooo, how pretty!

Nancy said...

Nice photo of you and your bother! So glad you had a good visit!

Blu Stitcher said...

YUM YUM !!!!