Thursday, April 28, 2011

Still finding my stitch time....

How silly to think I would not get in any stitch time! Let's face it, no matter what is happening around here...I am the only one up at 3 or 4 am, and we do not go anywhere until later in the morning...so....needle is in hand.
Yes, I am enjoying love having my brother visit. He and Mr H have always had a great relationship. Alan was only 11 when Dennis and I married...and Alan spent lots of time with us while growing up. We both enjoy reading, so we spend time reading and of course chatting and he and Dennis are sure to tease one another. Yesterday we went to the pool in the morning so Alan could tan a little then to  Margaritaville and had a few margaritas...delicious! After relaxing home for a time, and trying to decide where to have dinner..... we went back to Margaritaville for a nice evening.
Today we are taking Alan up to Jerome...
And now to the stitching. While waiting to see if my dear friend Fern had the right DMC shade for my challenge piece...I put in a few more stitches on the fob...
It is such a lovely piece to stitch.... Now for the good news....yes indeed, Fern had the correct shade for me! So meet me over my other place and see for yourself.
Thank you for sharing some time with me...thank you for the lovely comments....have a great day.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Glad you are enjoying your brothers visit! Can't believe you are up at 3 or 4 am!! I would not be able to see to stitch at that time of the morning!

Melanie said...

Sounds like a great visit!! :)

Lois said...

Enjoy your brother's visit! What a nice fob!

Parsley said...

Family visits are just the best. Enjoy your time and find some stitchy time too.