Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Not much stitching yesterday....


Well it should be no real surprise that my stitching will take a back seat this week...my brother arrived and we had a lovely afternoon chatting and sitting out on the lanai making plans for the time he will be staying...
one of my sweet friends thinks she has the "old" color of thread I need for my challenge piece, so I have put that down for now....I did get a few more stitches added to my Glad Tidings ..
Look beyond the wrinkles! I added some leaves for the vine...a few more motifs to be added....it is a pleasant little project.
Getting the coffee ready for when my brother wakes...
I have been trying to catch up reading all your blogs. Amazing what a few days without the computer can do! I think I may have won a give away...not sure...I have found a few new followers here....I may just be on the final reads of many blogs....and posting comments.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope your day is wonderful..

2 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

Love the colors. I can't wait to see more

Wagapapa said...

It looks great! Keep on stitching :D