Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Chookyblue Stitiching Display

First... a thank you to Chookyblue at chookyblue.blogspot.com/ for organizing this display day for a group of us....be sure to check out everyone on the list.
These are pictures that are not included in my needlework page (My needle at work)...most have not been framed ...

This was a joy to stitch...and I really like the saying


               This was a class that I had taken quite a few years ago...it is soft in color
             
 This has a lot of specialty stitiching and thebit of heart shaped lace at the very bottom is a nice touch










                                                          
                                                      
                                   
a simple butterfly stitch just waiting for a frame...
                                 
                                     
probably everyone in Arizona has stitiched this one...it was a gift to me when I first moved here so I did stitch it...the charm pack is really nice   



I did this as my birth month and plan to finish a a pillow for my sewing room....

the colors in this are so very light and soft
...I like violets and it seemed that I had to stitch it.
                                 

                                           This is a JBW...French Country Love...it will be finished as a pillow and I found the fabric for it just reecently





16 comments:

Rose Marie said...

You do lovely, elegant work!

KarenV said...

What pretty finishes! I really like the butterflies, they're lovely.

loulee said...

I love that butterfly.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What beautiful stitching. I had not seen that Arizona one.... darn now I am going to have to stitch it.LOL

Chookyblue...... said...

wow love all your cross stitches..........soft and pretty........I think the top one is my favourite

Leanne said...

They are all lovely thanks for sharing.

joolzmac said...

Hi Gracie

Lovely cross stitches. I love the pieces with different stitching in them. I have an unfinished one called 'With my needle...' which has lots of different stars and stitches and beading which I'd love to finish one day (it's on linen, though!).
What fun this blog-along has been!

Cheers - Joolz

simplestitches said...

thank you for sharing your lovely work with us...I especially like the soft and pretty violet one...
cheers Julz

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Hi Gracie,

You have some lovely work there, I liked both the butterfly and the violet sampler. take care.

Carol said...

Thank you for sharing your stitching, Grace--everything is lovely. I can't wait to see the finished pillow from the JBW piece--you've already chosen the perfect fabrics for it!

Brigitte said...

You do some great stitching. I love your finishes.

Dawn said...

Butterflies are so sweet
thanks for sharing
Hugs Dawn x x

Lynda said...

They are all such lovely pieces.

Maaike said...

Beautiful Gracie! You have been stitching like crazy :-), such a huge production! Love the birthday month... it's mine as wel ~ smile ~
Thank you for your thoughtful comments on creJJtion, I love reading them.

Liz said...

Such lovely soft pieces. Gorgeous stitching.

Cardygirl said...

Beautiful work...love that butterfly!