Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So who knew...well not me obviously!

Well, just when I think I have this blog under control, I see that I do not. First I would like to say that I wish there was a blog class...you know, where they tell/show you how to do this and that. Some of us are very good with needle and floss but challenged when it comes to computers. I can not figure out how to put labels on my posts, then if I did, how to have them available. I know, there is a help section, but sometimes it does not reach my brain. Then I got an email, a nice one, telling me that it is good to put info with the PIF host post. Well, this is my first time and I did not so here it is. I was chosen by Vivienne for her PIF and now I am hosting one. Once you sign up on my blog, and if you are picked, you agree to host a PIF on your blog. You will have 365 days to make and send to the 3 people who are picked from your blog and I will within the 365 days send to you. I hope that I am getting this right, if not  p l e a s e someone correct me. Also I will pick my 3 people by January 1st. I know Christmas is coming, but remember,  you have 365 days to fill your end of it. Now....on to other thoughts. It is actually a cool day here in Arizona....enjoyable after our long hot summer. I thought I would share this with you...

Just what is she thinking? I often wonder...now that she is 10 years old, she has changed so much...hears things when there is not a sound, barks at nothing in particular and sits with this look quite often. Oh well, guess I will not figure it out...so...back to stitching. I am just putting the final stitches on a Christmas piece and need to figure how I want to finish it.

2 comments:

lcp0528 said...

There she is again, zoning out!! I wish everyone knew her that way they would really appreciate her expressions. Love the memorial to Sherlock.

Kathy said...

What a sweet old face!