Sunday, November 7, 2010

For Today



Outside my window~ a hint of morning light
I am thinking~ of the things I want to do today, but what I need to do
From the learning room~ how am I going to juggle what I have on my sewing table
I am thankful for~ my sleeping husband and his other favorite girl...Zoe
From the kitchen~ the smell of fresh brewed coffee
I am wearing~ my pjs
I am creating~ a Christmas band sampler
I am reading~ one of the things to do today...library
Around the house~ time to remove the pumpkins
One of my favorite things~ my quiet alone time early in the morn
A few plans for the rest of the week~ free time until work on Thursday
From my camera~ one of our daily visiting hummingbirds

Have a great day

1 comment:

Jhona O. said...

I definitely need to cook up the one pumpkin I have been saving to puree! I love the hummingbird picture. It's so neat that you captured it:) Have a wonderful week!