Sunday, November 14, 2010

Two finishes this morning!

Some mornings I am so ambitious...this was one of them. I put the laundry in and made a cup of coffee....then because it was only 3:30am, I sat curled in the corner of the daybed in my retreat room, put on the new TV that hubby bought me yesterday...
but...no, had to do something.....never idle too long.
This is the piece I posted the other day with 3 fabrics...but the beige print did not appeal to me, so just as you see it...it will rest upon my daybed...
This is a closer look at the motif...it is JBW French Country Love.....







 It pays to look into the stash bin...no, I mean really look, deep, deep, to the bottom. I found this small kit from Earth Designs by Betsy C Stinner from NY....I bought it in 1995...that's right, 1995! Well, I am glad that I finally stitched it....
                     the colors are lovely ....it has an angel charm, but not sure if I will add it.

The laundry is ready to fold, and I need another cup of coffee...hope you have a wonderful Sunday...visit again real soon....

11 comments:

KarenV said...

Pretty finishes, you did a great job! Just curious...do you always get up so early?

Lelia said...

beautiful stitching!!!

Crystal said...

WOW those are both pretty, you can come and do my laundry at 3:30 if your bored.

Shannon said...

Very pretty finishes! :)

natalyK said...

Great finishes!!

Joy said...

Great finishes...glad to see I'm not the only early riser.

ziz said...

Hello Gracie

Carol said...

Really pretty finishes, Grace. I especially like what you did with French Country Love :)

Lynda said...

So lovely to see that someone else has UFO's as ancient as mine. They are both very pretty.

Siobhan said...

Wow! What fantastic finishes. Beautiful work!

Chookyblue...... said...

more beautiful work..........