Thursday, November 18, 2010

In the midst of a busy day...

Sometimes being semi-retired does not mean totally free days...okay, most days are stitch days  for me ...but yesterday was not one of those days. So much to do...when am I going to sit and stitch...and then the mail arrived. I opened the package and what a lovely surprise! Patty (Hanging On By A Thread) sent me a pinkeep.

Isn't it pretty? Thank you Patty for your thoughtfulness.

Chookyblue is setting up a 2nd Saturday display. I will not be posting for it, but I will be visiting to see everyone who does. It was very successful  last week and I am sure it will be a nice this time around. My newest ornament should be finished by then, but I will not have much more to show.

Thank you for stopping by ... hope to see you Saturday. Off to have my tea and stitch...of course....have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh this is a cute cross stitch.......