Another humid day with fairly decent morning temps. The expected temp will be around 103.... The sun is not so bright with the clouds overhead and that is fine with me. I just went out to open my back gate...and what do I find? First sign of trouble was not hearing the waterfall....as small as it is you can hear the water. The pump has disconnected from the waterfall connection...you do know what this means...yes, I will need to let the pond evaporate again or drain to re-connect.
Honestly it is easier to use the sump pump and drain it and then just do the job. Unfortunately for me with the humidity I am not sure that today is the day. Have no clue as to why this happened...maybe I did not connect it as well as I thought.
Sorry I am not too cheerful....just frustrated.
Thanks for listening...thank you too for your kind words and encouragement. Thank you for your friendship.
Honestly it is easier to use the sump pump and drain it and then just do the job. Unfortunately for me with the humidity I am not sure that today is the day. Have no clue as to why this happened...maybe I did not connect it as well as I thought.
Sorry I am not too cheerful....just frustrated.
Yesterday Glenda and Don stopped by to check on the irrigation system and that at least I did do correctly and the blinking is not an issue. Don did change the length of time that it will run for me. Good friends and good neighbors. They will be moving in the near future...in the same neighborhood just not that Glenda and I will be walking to visit! Not sure what my day will hold now..... do I cave in and work on the pond since the temp will not be too hot? or do I wait until early tomorrow morning. I spent time going through cross stitch patterns and have removed a lot. If I have not stitched them by now …. so feeling good about that but I have so much to go through yet. Waiting for Dianna to stop by so off I go.
Thanks for listening...thank you too for your kind words and encouragement. Thank you for your friendship.

6 comments:
That pond is so much trouble ..... I would have got rid of it by now.....
Oh Gracie. I know you have a great fondness for the pond, but I tend to agree with the above comment. :(
Gracie, Please wait until it's cooler. Too easy to get heat stroke. It's not going anywhere. So nice you have good neighbors and friends. 💞
I don't like doing anything outdoors in this weather. At least my chickens force me to go out once a day or I would not get any sun this time of year! lol Hope you can get your pond fixed so it is a pleasure again.
Stay inside today, tomorrow is another day. You don't need to do it now. take care of your self first. big hugs and please listen to your friends here and do stuff inside today. OK.
That pond just doesn't seem to like you very much lately. I hope you'll get it figured out soon...or maybe just ignore it for a bit, until it's less hot out?
Post a Comment