Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Oh happy day.....

It is finally Tuesday and The Brother Alan is on his way! ✈ So far the flight is on time. I finally have the house ready...I think 👏. We are having some light rain today, but it will not last (I hope). I love the smell of early morning rain....and the quiet sound of the rain as it bounces off the garden plants. Mr H and I did some yard/pond cleaning yesterday as it was a nice cool early evening. I suggested we take a break and I would finish early today...well, that is not happening with the rain!  Sorry they will arrive with rain but no matter, we will spend the time together and that is all that matters. The only plans they have is going up North for a horseback ride on Thursday. The microwave issue is resolved, we went to Lowes and pick one up. So that is settled but wouldn't you know it? I put the kitchen overhead fluorescent lights on this morning and one of them is not working...I can not change it myself so it will have to wait for Mr H. Always something. I tried to leave out some of my needlework to keep busy in early morning time..... and decided to work on the French Boutis project. It is a slow going project which for me is good to keep me relaxed and focused. (Mr H has not felt well the last few days). Well, it is time for me to have a cup of coffee and something to eat...toast I think with a hard boiled egg. I will of course keep you posted on The Brother Alan's arrival and most certainly the week's events. Thank you for the kind words and your friendship....have a good day.
#1 update: Left Chicago on time.....
#2 update: In the air making good time...status arriving early!
#3 update: The plane arrived 1/2 early to the gate here  in Phoenix.

6 comments:

cucki said...

Woo hoo
Have fun my dear
Please give him my regards from Africa
Love and smiles x

Vickie said...

Glad everything is going well thus far Gracie. :D

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

Enjoy your visit with brother Alan and Lisa. hugs xx

butterfly said...


Well the time is almost here, enjoy every moment with your family hugs.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love how excited you are about his visit. How great to be able to track the flight too!

Julie said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time together.