Friday, January 6, 2017

Just need a better day

Yesterday started off with an email from my bank saying that my debit card had been compromised! That was the first shock the second was to learn the amount that was emptied from my checking account....let me just say it was quite a bit....so now my account is blocked while they dispute the expensive on-line charges and I am waiting for a new card. My stomach is still in knots. Then I met up with my friends Sue and the Thursday group and spent a couple of hours relaxing but as soon as I left there it was to the bank to talk with them. No wonder I have a headache today. I did not accomplish any tatting or stitching yesterday...my hands did not work well. This morning I looked at this
sitting on my kitchen table...freshly picked Arizona lemons...that is so delightful. The smell and feel is delicious.  Iced water will taste great this week as will my cooking. Love to add lemon zest and juice in my cooking. Thank you Glenda for bringing them to me. By the way, does anyone use Epson # 273 ink in  their printer? I have 3 new photo black cartridges that I would love to send to somebody. My new printer of course uses a different number. Just email me your address....and into the mail they will travel. I think my laundry is ready for the dryer so off I go. Today will be a needle in hand day! Thank you for visiting and for your kind words and most of all thank you for your friendship. Hope you have a good day....me too! 

10 comments:

KimM said...

Oh, geez, Gracie! I've had that happen to me before and it's NOT fun at all. Wishing you a better day today -
xxx

Vickie said...

Oh Gracie, not good. We have had it happen twice. :( I am sorry my friend. Hope the headache goes away quickly. ♥

diamondc said...

Gracie: I am so sad for you, I hope they find the people responsible, we do not have a debit card, I would like one but Mike says no way.
I love lemons, they add so much to everything, we always have lemons and lime in the house.
It is always nice to stitch with friends, makes for a relaxing day.
I hope you get some tatting in, I also hope the headache goes away.
We have a minus 10 degrees right now here in Minnesota.

Blessings
Catherine

Vicki said...

Oh Gracie, I have been through what you are going through and it is most distressing. I'm getting to the point that I just want to go back to paper transactions and using cash. Hope today is brighter!

butterfly said...


So sorry for you gracie , hope things get better soon.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Totally frustrating, Gracie! I hope it all gets straightened out soon!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I'm praying right now that tomorrow will be a day of blessings, peace and laughter. ((Hugs)) Xx

Julie said...

This theft seems to be so common just lately, hope you can get it sorted quickly and this little hiccup can be a memory of the past.

Bea said...

Oh, that puts knots in your stomach. I hope it is all sorted out quickly. Fresh picked lemons would be wonderful.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh no, how frustrating. At least with online fraud you do get the money back. Eventually. Cash is all very well but if it's stolen or lost then it's gone forever. I remember a colleague's wife lost her purse just after she'd drawn out all their money for the month. I rarely have more than £20 cash on me.