Tuesday, January 3, 2017

All gone....

All of the signs of Christmas are away...and somehow all went back into the cupboard better than they were? The outside decorations are also ready to put on the shelf. I like to let them sit for a day or so before packaging them in case they have any dampness on them. The sun is shining after a couple of days of clouds and rain. We are so not used to cloudy days and rain more than a few hours! I am hoping for some stitching time....I just have to settle down to do it cause there is nothing else to stop me. I managed to get a few more Ice Drops tatted..
This one is going to a friend in Texas....she and I love purples and lavenders.  I also had a request from my friend Glenda for a couple ...
lavender, one with silver beads and one with white pearls. She is gifting these to a friend. I really like making these gems.  My next one to tat will be the Lucky Penny one.
This morning while outside gathering the garland I noticed...
obviously there was a Coyote trying to catch a bunny. Since there are no signs of bunny fur anywhere, I want to think he did not catch this one. What a mess they make digging, trying to get them out from the bushes.  Today is day 3 for My Journal Jar and yes, I did write a note. Well guess that about covers what is happening here in Hortonville....thank you for your kind words and most of all I always appreciate your friendship. Have a good day.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

It's nice to see that you don't surround your bushes with chicken wire like some people in SC do. It always bothers me that the bunnies have no place to hide when the bushes are fenced in. We have seen more coyotes over here in Surprise this season. There is a greenbelt behind our house and they like to be in there. I have to keep a close eye on my dogs when I know they're around. They can jump the 6 ft wall if they want to. Your tatting is so beautiful, Gracie!

Cindy's Stitching said...

They will love the gifts, so pretty Gracie

Julie said...

Such pretty gifts, they will be treasured.

Bea said...

Beautiful tatting. We have some coyotes here, and wolves, and they tend to go after the feral cat population. I do hope the bunny got away.