Sunday, January 29, 2017

Chirp chirp

Two new friends in the sewing room. They are so cute! The pattern was gifted to me from Ann at Beadlework. She has made several one cuter then the last. A great way to use some of those smaller fabric scraps. I can see more in sewing room. It was a so-so day yesterday...not getting into too many things. Actually I was just being lazy. I would work on this or that then stop and then this or that, you get the picture.  Maybe I could be more productive today but I am not betting on it. I think it is the weather. Although we are into winter, the weather in the last few days has been nice. This week may be in the 70s....so hard to keep the mind from wandering to other things. Just a couple more days before another month has escaped.  I have been pretty faithful in writing a short note for my Journal Jar only having missed a few days. I remind myself that it is no big deal. Since my last post I have organized my sewing table better. More organized for more creative thoughts. Wow, where did that come from. I think I better have a cup of coffee and a bite to eat! Thank you for visiting and thank you for the kind words and your valued friendship. Have a great weekend.🌞

11 comments:

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

I love your little friends, would love to have a blue one. Nice job. hugs Lynda Ruth

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

OH these are so CUTE!!!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Great job Grace:-)

Rachel said...

Very sweet birds, and lovely sewing! I love their little feet.

Julie said...

Very sweet.

Bea said...

They are adorable!

Cindy's Stitching said...

they are so cute gracie. chirp chirp

Tiffstitch said...

Love the birds and a great way to brighten the room too!

Brigitte said...

Two really lovely new friends, gracie. I had seen the ones that Ann had made and fell in love with them. Now it's great to see them on your blag as well.

Patty C. said...

Adorable!

Daffycat said...

Really sweet birdies! I loved Ann's birds too when she posted them, are they her own design or purchased? I'd love to make a bird or two of my own.