Sunday, October 11, 2015

A new week...

What a lovely morning. The sun is bright and the temps, so far, are really nice. Should be around 90 today. Tomorrow maybe back to the triple digit temps. I just got home from my neighbor Jeanne's house...we did some ribbon embroidery. A little help for her with some  new stitches. She is one of the sweetest friends anyone could have. I am so lucky to have her in my life.  I finished the project from Niky's Christmas contest
I found a simple frame in the craft closet which fits it nicely. I enjoyed this design and it will look nice at Christmas displayed in the house. It is stitched on 32ct something and I changed the color of the sheep and the stars so they would show up better. I now need to find the next project.... I do have a basket of things to do just have to decide which one. On Friday Mr H and I took a ride out Wickenburg way.....I found a new fella....
and he even played the guitar and serenaded me.....a pleasant afternoon. Today is football at the Horton House....Mr H seems to be upset with some call.... I just know how the day will be....
That is about it from here. Glad you stopped by and thank you for the kind words and your friendship. I think I will avoid the living room for the time being and go look for that to do project....have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Vickie said...

A sweet finish Gracie.
It is 80º here today.
The Green Bay Packers are winning. :D

butterfly said...


Lovely stitching I wish it was 90 here after having been away with temps high.
Today at home it's feeling so cold. hugs.

Kaisievic said...

Such a sweet finish, Gracie.

Julie said...

Such a pretty finish and the perfect frame you had for it too.

Brigitte said...

I can't believe that it is still that hot in your part of the world. WE have already had the first frost nights and snow in some parts of my country. Not here - fortunately.
Your Noel piece looks beautiful.