Thursday, September 24, 2015

With a little help from my friends

I know that we all have difficult times. Whether it be health or money or just family situations. Today one of our blog friends...one of my long time blog friends is having difficult times. She may even be one of your followers---Cindy De Rosa ...if you click on her name you can read all about it. Cindy and I were going to do an ornament exchange. It has been set for months. She of course is not able to send to me but as my gift is almost complete, I will still be sending to her. Please read her post and if you can find a way to help, please let me know. She has lost everything. This was not my intended post today...but it is what it is...I have asked Cindy for a current mailing address so if anyone would like to mail her a little something please let me know and I will pass on the info.

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
Ralph Waldo Emerson 

7 comments:

Dotty's Daughter said...

Count me in Gracie, poor lady, I so feel for her ..please e mail me her details. Maria xxx

Vickie said...

Isn't this just mind blowing. I am praying for Cindy.

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

Please send me her mailing address so I can help too. hugs Lynda Ruth Jasmine_Ms.Button@hotmail.com

lynda said...

I saw this yesterday...thank you so much for organizing this. I would be happy to help. Please send me Cindy's info. She is in my prayers.

Debbie said...

Hi Gracie,

Please count me in. I'd be happy to help. Let me know Cindy's address info.

Rosa said...

I would like to help as well....please send me her address. Thanks!

Julie said...

The blogging community is so kind and generous, I hope your friend is soon back to good health.