Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Angel Noell

Remember the blurred picture hint... well this is what it became
I do not always like to stitch on perforated paper because you must leave some of it showing so as not to loose stitching. This did turn out quite cute. It is by the same designer, Brooke's Books that I did the Lady in the shadow box from. I found it in JCS Christmas 2015. I of course made a few changes: I did not add the flower to her hair or the leaves and I added beads for the berries in the wreath. So pretty is Noell. Now on to the next project...or two. First I prepared my cloth for a class I will be in on the 27th in Ribbon Embroidery.
All the stems are ready for their blooms. I do know how to do ribbon embroidery, and as a matter of fact, Lil who will be teaching this class is the same sweet gal who taught the last class. Just thought I would participate again. Yesterday I mentioned the rain storm that was expected---- well it did not hit us here in The West Valley. Once again the skies are cloudy and the temp is cooler but not sure if the rain will arrive. We sure could use some rain. I am need of coffee... I think  Swiss Chocolate Almond will do nicely. So happy to share this time with you. Thank you for the kind words and friendship...I noticed that I have a couple new friends who are stopping by...welcome. Enjoy your day.
PS: October Card Exchange list will be going out soon...still time to sign up...

9 comments:

Vickie said...

Woo hoo! You made Noell. She is my favorite ornament this year. She is gorgeous Gracie. Well done!

barbara woods said...

love that. she is so pretty.I love every thing Christmas

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

oount me in for the next card exchange, I got postcards to send this time. did you get my card. hugs Lynda Ruth

Dotty's Daughter said...

Oh I so lovel Angels ..beautiful sewing....xx

Shelly said...

Noell is nifty. She will look real nice up on the tree. We had a good rain here and now it's 58 degrees. A bit chilly. I should sleep real good tonite. Have a nice Wednesday!

shirley flavell said...

A beautiful angel. So glad you are able to do stitching still. Plenty of rain here down under, it's Spring. Slowly starting to warm up. Daylight saving starts this weekend, wonderful. Have a good week end Gracie.

Anthea said...

Your Angel is so pretty Gracie, well done!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Noelle is gorgeous! I only got my copy of the magazine this week but she caught my eye instantly! You have made an excellent job of her hair, it looks very tricky!

Julie said...

She's gorgeous, you did a great job with her, well done.