Thursday, August 20, 2015

Oh that Esther!

Wednesday afternoon I received a call from Jo Ann's. It was Esther asking me what size shirts I wanted and that I had a gift card waiting for me and oh yeah, she found a book I would like. So, yesterday after a few errands, Mr H and I stopped by to get the gift card and check out the book. I should explain.....our yearly inventory was the end of June. When your store meets the requirements for shrinkage, employees get 2 free Jo Ann work shirts and a gift card. Back to the book.....
Oh my goodness, I just had to have it.... a 40% off coupon and the gift card and the book was free and money left on the card...what more could I ask for. By the way, I do not know why the picture is turned sideways?! What a wonderful book and the lessons are so clear...well they read clear...being able to follow them may be another story. I have worn out the beginning pages already! I have visited Trish Burr's web site and her tutorials are great. I will definitely combine watching them and using the book to learn. I know what you are saying....when will she have time to learn all these things..... I may not, but the thought of doing so is wonderful. I can spend hours just looking through my many books and magazines. I sometimes put markers or make notations... some I do get back to, others just stay in place for the next time I browse through. Just an enjoyable process. I guess you kn ow what I will be doing sometime later today...cup of tea and ogling. So glad you had time to stop by. Thank you for the kind words and your friendship.... enjoy your day.

4 comments:

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

looks like you may need two cups of tea while your ogling that book. it looks very interesting. hugs Lynda Ruth

Dotty's Daughter said...

Oh Gracie! the joy of a beautiful inspiring book! coffee and feet up! the simple pleasures mean so much. Maria xxx

Julie said...

Looking forward to seeing what you do with help of the book.

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

I love to learn something new and you always inspire me with your great adventures in learning! Can't wait to see what this new book inspires for you!