Monday, August 31, 2015

A late start for my day

My goodness.... it is almost 3PM and I am finally out of bed. The reason is that these last few days, I have not felt. Guess I was not really over what I had last week. So, I know you know that I will say that I have done absolutely nothing today. I did wake earlier and did make a cup of coffee and opened the garage door to retrieve the newspaper....
just look at this gorgeous moon! It has been called The Children's Moon....did you ever hear of that? The reason I was told is that because children are in bed when it is dark, they do not get to say hello to the moon so it shows itself occasionally so they can. I love that tale.
Thank you for the lovely comments that I just got to reply to. I am ready to make the 4 remaining squares into a wall hanging. I think I have everything I need so maybe tomorrow I will start. Well, that is if I do not sleep  the day away again. Thank you for visiting with me and taking the time to send me kind words. Your friendship is so important....have a good day/night!

6 comments:

Dotty's Daughter said...

Sweetheart , my old Dad said when you body starts talking to you listen....... You obviously needed the rest and there is always tomorrow. Hope you are feeling better very soon. Looking forward to seeing your creations. Maria xx

Vickie said...

I am so glad you are getting lots of rest for your well being my friend.
No, I had never heard of children's moon. :)

jocondine said...

Take care of you. Send you wishes and thoughts. Hugs

butterfly said...

Sorry you have not been well gracie , hope you are feeling a little better today.
Sorry I have not been around much I had such a busy month . Take care sweet friend and I love the moon story Hugs & XXX

Julie said...

A lovely moon story, I hadn't heard that before.
Sending {{feel better hugs}}
xx

Brigitte said...

Oh Gracie, I hope that you slowly feel better again. No, not slowly but fast!