Saturday, June 27, 2015

Up on the roof~~~~~~

"Up on the roof, its peaceful as can be"-------not! Definitely not the Drifters up there today! The roofing guys hare scraping down to the plywood and it sounds like they will be joining me soon for coffee in the living room. I have removed anything that might jar loose from the walls during this project. Not taking any chances that they will fall and break or cause damage to what is below. They will probably be up there all week next. Yesterday I went for the MRI...45 minutes in that machine.... ending with a dull headache and a sore left elbow from the IV and more blood drawn. Nice ladies who did the testing. Definitely no stitching when I came home. Off to work today....speaking of that...
yes, Esther was at it again. That women knows just what books to put in front of me! Now let's face it, I will never get to learn most of what these books hold. But....I will enjoy looking and reading the how tos of it all.  My library is continually growing. Mr H will not be pleased when I tell him I am running out of space! again! I do love having good books around me....those to read and those to drool over. This is a short post today....I can not hear myself think or type with the noise going on above me.....glad to chat even for a brief time. Have a good day.

7 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I have quite a growing library too! You never know when you might need a certain book!

I sent my cards off today, watch the post in a week or so.

Vickie said...

Ha! I just added a lovely punchneedle book to my library a few hours ago. ;)

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Lovely choice of books Grace, one can never have too many:-)

Ma, Herself said...

You can never have too many books air too much stash, Gracie...say it with me girl, LOL.
I remember when they did our roof, my neck was sore for days from cringing every time they banged and bammed (like that word I made up?)...but it is so worth it in the end...
Have a great week
Hugs
Ma

Ma, Herself said...

oops...should say "or" not air ;/

Julie said...

A girl can never have too many books, the bag one looks interesting.

Pleasance Faast said...

It’s nice to know that you have a good amount of books around you to keep you occupied. Well, that is if you were able to read them with that rumbling on your roof. Haha! Speaking of the roof, how is it doing now? I hope everything is now in order. Thanks for sharing this with us, Gracie. Have a great day!


Pleasance Faast @ Shelton Roofing