Saturday, January 10, 2015

This day is passing too quickly

I meant to post early.... I was awake and moving about. I thought I would post before running out for my HOA meeting, but I got lost in time. My thought was to post as soon as I returned form being out but I had some papers to sort out. This day is passing too quickly. I did manage to get more stitching on Red...just the trees so far. I can't wait to start the picture part. I decided on which of my Christmas designs to stitch for my Dec 1st mail out exchange....and also know a few that I will prepare for stitching. My To Do Basket is growing. I need my mind to take a thought rest and just relax. We are having a cloudy day and there was even a few spots of rain. Mr H is watching/not watching/taping the BIG game today between our Patriots and the Ravens. I think I will just make myself lunch and then stitch more on Red. Glad you stopped by today...maybe a picture of Red tomorrow. Thank you for the kind words and friendship....have a good rest of the day. 
Found this bloom in the yard today.......
PS If you requested to be on the January Card Exchange list; I email the names out today...if for some reason I did not get it to you, please email me and you will get it ASAP. I received a mail error message but I can't figure who it is...

10 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

What a beautiful bloom in my favourite red. I received the mail message and sent out a message including my blog but I don't think the file retained my blog details - perhaps because it didn't originate from me - I'm not sure. Ann at Beadlework

shirley flavell said...

A lovely touch of red Gracie. Hugs Shirley

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Those HOA mtgs can be huge time suck

Josie said...

Some days just get hijacked by stuff that appears out of nowhere and demands attention. Hope you got that bit of quiet time to stitch. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Beautiful bloom you found... xx

butterfly said...

Lovely red flower photo.
Yes gracie time sure moves fast .
Enjoy your stitching time hugs.

rosey175 said...

I think some days just have fewer hours, hah. I too received my email(s).

Beautiful flower, especially needed at this time of year when everything is brown and gray here!

KimM said...

Lovely flower - I get lost in time when I'm looking at everyone blog updates. Time slips away….
xxx

Ele said...

Lovely bloom!
enjoy your sunday

Julie said...

Beautiful bloom.

thegreytail said...

I love that new flower you found, I hope you can get your head clear and everything sorted out.
happy xxx,
chiara