Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Disney on parade

Just had to get ....
Oh my...Lady and the Tramp fleece.....Cinderella cotton....witches and yes, Lady and the Tramp in cotton....you ask what are my plans? What plans?! I just had to have wanted them. As fast as these come in ot Jo Ann's they are sold out. I thought maybe pillow cases for the day bed in the sewing room. The fleece is sized as a remnant and good for a small throw. The cotton cuts are 1 yard each.
Not much stitching to report...although I plan on doing some this morning before the dreaded dentist appointment at 8 AM. I have plans to work with Elizabeth on Friday as it will be a day off and there are no other tasks for the day. Just a few stitches to add to my RR and that will be off. I have kitted up one Christmas ornament and have plans for a few more. I like to have them ready to go and then it is easy to grab and stitch. I must stop changing my mind as to which ones to stitch! My laundry is ready to to put into the dryer so I should make a move in that direction....thanks for visiting with me today...hope your day is fun.

9 comments:

Vickie said...

Sweet fabric Gracie. :)
I am stitching up my first ornament this season.

Vicki said...

My granddaughters would love these fabrics!

Julie said...

Pretty fabrics, my granddaughter would love hem. Hope the dentist didn't hurt you too much!

Annie said...

Hello Gracie

The fabrics are so cute!
Hope you didn't suffer too much at the dentist (:

cucki said...

My dear the fabric is so lovely..
Sending you best wishes and hugs x

Ele said...

Lovely fabric! Of course you had to buy it!!! :)

Annette-California said...

Love your Disney fabrics! Looking forward to seeing your Elizabeth half doll:))))) I too need to get stitching on Christmas ornaments. love Annette

Kaisievic said...

Love your Disney fabrics, and you know Gracie, the heart wants what the heart wants!

rosey175 said...

Oh, I love, love, LOVE the Evil Gals fabric! That is truly magnificent! I will never tire of Disney-related things. We're all Disney Princesses at heart. :)