Thursday, July 3, 2014

Stitching and Round Robin arrived

I really appreciate the kind words for Mr H. Today he is going for blood-work.... I hope they leave some in him. The lab slip is 1-1/2 pages long! Then I need to get an appointment with a cardiologist. They did 3 EKG's and there is a question....so tests are needed. The doctor told him that she did not like his coloring and they had difficulty getting a good pulse. I have said this before, we are not religious people here in the Horton House, but I do ask that you keep us in your thoughts.
On a happier note, Cucki finally received Round Robin #2 piece and the threads she needed for a project .... her RR request was for Fall stitching and I found this leaf pattern and used DMC variegated threads for it. She had also posted that she was unable to obtain certain threads for a planned stitch in So Africa. What's a friend to do, send them of course. Out of 18 colors I could get only 15 so I reached out to the other Prim Stitchers in our group and Lisa Sener found the other colors and sent them. Looking forward to seeing what Cucki stitches with these lovely colors. I was busy stitching and my Hummingbird Garden is growing...
The colors are much nicer in person. The blue linen actually looks nice in this picture. I still have more of the top flowers to do and of course the outlining.  I am also working on my Round Robin #3 pieces and obviously I cannot show that to you yet.  It is a nice piece that I think I will have to make for myself. My chores are done...umbrellas up, plants watered, hummer feeders filled and thistle sack filled. You know what that means, time for stitching. I hope you have been enjoying the Arizona Bound story. What till we get going on the drive part! I am so thankful to count you as my friends.... your kind words always make my day brighter. Hope you have a great day.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Poor Mr H, I sincerely hope they get some answers quickly for you, the waiting is always the worst part.
Loving this little project that occupying your stitching moments.
{big hug}xxx

valerie said...

Oh no...I hope Mr H starts feeling better real soon! Beautiful exchange piece for Cucki and it was so sweet of you to source the threads for her. Super curious to see what she stitches up with those pretty colors.

butterfly said...

Oh gracie , sorry Mr H has not been to well, you are both in my prayers.
Your stitching looks just wonderful, how kind of you sending those threads to cucki , she will love them .
Love your WIP so pretty, hugs.

cucki said...

Thank you dear..I love my treat so much from you..stitchy friends are the best friends...
I hope mr. H get well soon..
Beautiful wip...
Big hugs xxx

Vickie said...

I am sorry to read of Dennis doing poorly. I am praying.♥

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I'll send good thoughts your way.

Mouse said...

hope they get Mr H sorted out real quick ((hugs))
lovely gift you sent to Cucki :) and well done on the stitching too :) love mouse xxxxx

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely autumn square for cucki. And so nice to sends all these wonderful threads to her.
Your Hummingbird Garden is looking so great already.

I hope that the doctors will soon sort out your husband's problems so that his health will soon be better.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the Autumn leaves pattern, I'm sure I have the chart somewhere. I am so pleased that it finally reached Cucki too.

Hummingbird Garden is looking good too, very Summery.

Hope Mr. H feels better soon.