Monday, May 26, 2014

Thank you Lelia

On Sunday morning I spotted an envelope on the table... what is this...it's for me! After coming home from the first day back at work on Saturday, hungry and tired, I never looked for mail. So here is what was in the envelope
my very own Origami Bag from Lelia. Let me tell you that it brought joy to me and a smile on my face. I wanted to make one after seeing her tutorial, but, well you know how it is. We see something and want to make it but other things come first. I love the fabric choices and pockets on both sides and look at the bead on the draw string... just like the fabric print! The bag measures around 8" square and deep. Very good size. What a lucky gal I am. Lelia has been one of my best moral supporters regarding my tatting. She is a pro. Included in the note is tatted butterfly which I plan to tack onto the flap of the bag. I am still smiling!
I should tell you that I am feeling much better...still having one issue but with the holiday weekend, I will have to wait until Tuesday to talk with my PCP. I am a BRAT during the day, but eating a real diet at night. Some might even argue this being a BRAT has nothing to do with my diet! lol Trying to keep my humor during this episode.
This morning is my monthly stitch group. Always nice to meet up with the ladies for chatting and show and tell. We are expecting triple digit temps today and most all week so I will be taking it easy later today. Thank you all for the kind words regarding Natalia.... I am a proud aunti.
Glad you had some time to visit with me today.....hope you have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet xx

Mouse said...

hope you get sorted real soon as you have been poorly for a wee while with this yucky thing ....
on to good things gorgeous bag you got ... your wee grand niece is adorable and such a sweet photo of her too :)
take care love mouse xxxx

Anthea said...

Hi Gracie - what a gorgeous gift to arrive home to! So thoughtful...
I hope you manage ok in those hot temps, I find it so tiring

Lelia said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Such a charming baby - what a sweetheart : )

Delighted you like the bag + i hope can use it for sewing, tatting, or whatever.

Enjoy the day. Stitch well with your friends.

Julie said...

A beautiful gift, pretty fabric.
Hope you had fun meeting with your friends.

butterfly said...

Lovely gift , good to hear you are getting better hugs.

Andrea said...

A wonderful gift.

Cheryl said...

What a fabulous gift.