Sunday, May 25, 2014

Moving on.....

First I must thank all of you for your kind words and support...then apologize for not getting back to each of you but it has not been a computer week for me. It really hasn't been much of any kind of week. I am starting to feel much better.... of course I think finally eating real food is helping. There is just so much of that BRAT diet that I can stand! Mr H got me Popsicle which were a nice break from the diet. Now I need to call back the doctor as the 2 anti-biotics seem to be bothering me. So I stopped taking them. I know, that is a no no. I went in to work yesterday and it felt like a 10 hour shift instead of 5... but now I am off until Tuesday. During this lazy last week I thought about my needlework and all the things I want to do. As if I wasn't dizzy enough! I am going to try to work in something new each month....like Irish Crochet, and stump-work and what ever else is on the bookshelf.
How about an update on my beautiful grand-niece, Natalia Rose. Isn't she sweet..... they say when a baby is sleeping and smile, they are talking with the angels.... and what angel doesn't want to chat with this cutie. Her mom and dad just celebrated their birthdays....dad Joseph on the 23rd and mom Elyssa on the 24th. One of these days you will get to meet them.
Hopefully I will have something finished that I can show you. I mailed out my RR to Shirley in NZ..... I will mail out my quilt to Natalia on Tuesday, and today I start my #2 RR. In all my recent chaos, I forgot that I joined in on Jo's Summer Post Card Garden blog hop....must check out if I still have time to send my picture! So, that is where I am off to now, that and to have a cup of tea. Thank you for your friendship and kind words....I am so very lucky to have you all in my life. I hope you have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Vickie said...

I am glad you are getting better. What an ordeal!
Natalia Rose is beautiful.

Julie said...

Such good news to read you are feeling much better.
Such an adorable picture, she is a sweetheart.

KimM said...

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. And what a sweetheart!!
xxx

Faith... said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. What a beautiful baby!

stitchersanon said...

Glad you are feeling better. Such a beautiful baby!

cucki said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better..
Big hugs xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So pleased that you are feeling better now.

Baby is gorgeous, such a lovely head of hair too!

The Summer Postcard Blog Hop lasts all summer to give everyone a chance. Your photo arrived safely :-)

Terri said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! I have a problem with every antibiotic I take, so I eat yogurt every day, twice a day if I am taking a strong antibiotic. It really helps! I hope this has helped you a little!
What a gorgeous, sweet little baby!!