Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cloudy, muggy and mail

The temps recently have stayed in the triple digits reaching 107. Today they tell us we will have a cool down, maybe it will be 98, but cloudy and muggy. I just poked my head out to get the newspaper. Think it will be an indoor day for me today especially since I am feeling better. Oh I do have to go to the Post Office to mail out Natalia's quilt.  I have added tea and yogurt to the BRAT diet now making me BRATTY! I started a new med and slowly adding real food to the diet. Definitely helping with the fatigue. I actually have been stitching but cannot share because it is RR #2. Yesterday the mail brought me...
 my first piece from Shirley in NZ. She does not have a blog but we catted via emails. I love the motif and she sent a few goodies too. Tea, humbug, beads and lavender ribbon....she did check my blog! Shirley included a postcard from her area and that is something I try to remember to include when I send something. I will post the motif I sent when I know she received it.... she reads my blog so I do not want her to see it here first. I really am glad I joined in this exchange. Another month has flown away...2 days left and then it is June. I will continue my Arizona Bound post then. I am ready for another cup of tea and to stitch for awhile. Hope whatever your plans are they are fun. Thank you for stopping by and for your friendship....
Nothing will work unless you do.
Maya Angelou

9 comments:

Vickie said...

Lovely! Have a better day Gracie. HUGS

KimM said...

This is so pretty - Have a good day and take care -
hugs
xxx

cucki said...

So pretty..
Have a lovely day xx

Annette-California said...

Glad to hear your feeling better!
What lovely gifts and all the way from NZ. Oh my goodness 107 YIKES!
Have a great day. love Annette

Shirlee said...

Lovely gifts Gracie! I must say I never knew it could get humid in Arizona. I thought it was dry heat all the way. Good to know : )

Ele said...

Lovely gifts :)
have a great weekend

Ele said...

Lovely gifts :)
have a great weekend

Ele said...

Lovely gifts :)
have a great weekend

Julie said...

Super parcel that travelled across the globe to you.