Friday, April 4, 2014

The week that is

Not again...well, yes I have another cold. It has been years since I have had any cold and here it is 4 months into the year and this is the second one. One word describes how I am feeling... lousy. Luckily I had been off most of the week going to work yesterday and today. Luckily for me, I will be off 5 days again and plan to get some rest. I did manage to stitch a little on Doll and to plan another project. It is a simple one and I just have to decide on floss color and pick up a few supplies today before leaving work. Speaking of work, ad crappy as I felt yesterday, we did have some fun customers. Lots of good compliments and smile.... really did help me get through the day. Met a customer who is interested in learning to Tat and invited her to stop by our table at Jo Ann's this Sunday.  I will finally get to finish my Thistle motif... of course with the help of The Debra. I can't wait to show it to you. I have not started a new tat project yet, I want to learn the joining of this one first. I have been able to join before but this one has me stumped.  I feel a cough jag coming on, so I best close and have a cup of hot tea.... glad to chat with you today my friends. Hope you have a grand day.
Lovely bright yellow hibiscus outside my kitchen window...delightful

13 comments:

Jacquie Morris said...

Looking forward to seeing your finished Thistle motif :)
And what a beautiful flower just outside your window.. have a lovely day.. and oooh its Friday so have a wonderful weekend too :)

Lelia said...

: (
Take care of yourself. sorry you are down with a cold bug.

valerie said...

What a gorgeous flower! I hope you feel better soon. I've been with a cold this week...not bad enough to stay home from work but enough to fall asleep super early 2 nights in a row. Have a nice weekend!

sally said...

Hello

I found your lovely blog whilst surfing.
Your tatting and stitching is beautiful and I just love Rosie the bear. What a special gift she makes!
I hope you feel better soon.

blue star stitcher said...

Hope you feel better soon, 5 days off work should really help.

Vickie said...

I am sorry you are ill Gracie. you have so much rest time coming up, I am glad. Take care.

cucki said...

Oh dear hope you feel better soon...
Big hugs for you xx

Lee said...

Take care and I hope some rest will help you get over your cold

Woman Seeking Center said...

Feel better Gracie!
The flu is (after two weeks) just subsiding here, so I can relate to how frustrating it is to feel unwell.

Lots of tea and rest as much as you can ~ not easy I know lol

Hugs Issy

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

I sure do know how you feel, because I was hit with a triple whammy this year myself and hadn't been sick for over a year...and a bragged and then look where it got me :)
FEEL BETTER SOON!

geeky Heather said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Mii Stitch said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Chookyblue...... said...

Hope the cops is gone..... I have hibiscus fllowering in my autumn garden to......