Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Early morning busy

Ahhh, I am off work for the next 2 days and have plans to create! Have you heard of Red Panda Beads? It is a great on-line bead store. The owner and all around gal is Betsy who personalizes all correspondence. She offers discounts for you birthday, back order merchandise and who knows what else!  She includes  a little freebie with each order.... could be angel charms, beads to make an angel or like my latest order, glass heart charms. There are emails frequently to let you know of what is new and free patterns too. Prompt service has always been my experience. This is a non-solicited endorsement..... just my opinion and wanting to share information. My recent order was this....
and I made them both early this morning. The pattern also includes directions for a cuff style bracelet. I can't wait to make a few more in many colors. I think I have enough beads left to make a combination of these two to make a third one. I can see these as quick gifts...tht is definitely a thought. I have a dentist appointment for a cleaning..oh my, in half an hour! I best say have a good day and get myself ready...Have a good day!

10 comments:

Michele Hebson said...

How pretty. I like bracelets like these, I like wearing 4 or 8 at a time. Well done you.

butterfly said...

Love the bracelets , looking very pretty.

Ele said...

How pretty! Very clever

Mouse said...

oooo it is always nice to hear positive thoughts about shopping ... well done on the bracelets they are lovely ...
hope the dentist wasn't too bad :)
love mouse xxxxx

Annette-California said...

Beautiful bracelets you made. Is the closure magnetic? Looks like it and I love magnetic closures. Easy to put right on and remove. Enjoy your time off.
love Annette

Barb said...

Lovely beading Gracie!!
Very professional look!
Barb:)

Julie said...

Hope the dentist visit went well.
Love the bracelet, its nice when you get wonderful service from a supplier.
Have a lovely 2 days off!

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

PRETTY!!

Simply Victoria said...

Very pretty!

Terri said...

Beautiful bracelets! And thanks for the link, I think I'll check them out!