Sunday, March 9, 2014

What does the day hold

Sometimes I just want the day to go according to plans.... sometimes I just want a day of nothing special. There are days when I can not decide what to do with my time. Shall I bead, tat, crochet, cross stitch, read...... my head swims with what shall I do. I find myself  telling me to slow down. Stop filling my head with questions and relax. Problem is that I want to do everything in my head... but my hands and time get in the way.
My Time in a Bottle..... a bit of sparkles to light up my day, a few stars to dream on and the moons to remind me to rest and the bells to awaken my thoughts. A few shakes and off I go. Speaking of going, today The Debra and I meet up at Jo Ann's to tat and demonstrate tatting. We meet so many people while there.... maybe we will interest a few in tatting. I am so glad we had time to share today....glad you took the time to stop by.... hope you have some time to have a wonderful day.....

7 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Lovely post! I understand your dilemma of trying to decided what to do...I have the list of knit, crochet, cross stitch or write stories...and you are right, sometimes it's nice to just have an easy day and not have all that swimming in around in your head...but it's also fun to think that we have so much we can choose from to do, too. :)

Oh I have always wanted to learn to tat. I wish you taught at one of my local Jo Ann's, I'd be there in a heart beat! :)

((Hugs))

Michele Hebson said...

Swimming head...sigh...seems you are not alone in this. All we can do is grab hold of one of the ventures that crosses our mind and hold on tightly to it and relax in it till it gets too much and our swimming head takes us swirling again. I hope you have a wonderful day and meet lots a new tatters. XD

Catsngrams said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one with this condition. I love your blog. I love to keep busy but sometimes I just have so many things I want to do I cannot decide. Oh life. I do not work anymore so I do have more time to contemplate what I will do next. I am looking forward to reading your blog.

Cardygirl said...

I think we all need a splash from your bottle occasionally...lovely!

Heather said...

I think there are lots of us out there who have too many ideas and not enough time. Hope you have a lovely day tatting.

Julie said...

A lovely post and a lovely bottle!

Annette-California said...

I thought I was the only one with a swimming head:) Beautiful bottle and beautiful Gracie words to make it fairy like. love Annette