Tuesday, November 26, 2013

late start to my day

I must have been more tired than I thought last night. I fell off to sleep around 10ish and when I next opened my eyes it was 6:14 AM.... impossible! I have over slept by my normal standards by at least 3 hours. You would think it is good to get the extra sleep wouldn't you? Well, I feel so off kilter...actually tired if you can believe it. Mr H and I set off yesterday on a few errands. We did get some of what we set out to o accomplished. This is the first year and I do mean the firs year in our 43 years of marriage that some of Christmas has appeared in our home. I set up the few village houses that we have and my snowman are out.... the kitchen is a mess with boxes and this
 is what I saw this morning. I guess I left him in an unsettled position! Most likely I will get to him tomorrow and try to get the kitchen in some order. In order to put up my 3 trees, I have to rearrange each room...the living room, the kitchen area and my bedroom area. Not really a big deal.... but I will need Mr H's help.
Our Sun Stitchers Ornament Exchange was a huge success. So much so, that a few ladies were discussing next year's exchange. I am so pleased with their enthusiasm. I will post a few of the pictures in the next few days. In the meantime, I positively need another cup of coffee ... work today then off for Wednesday and Thursday. One of the managers called yesterday to tell me they were changing my time for Black Friday...from 5:30 AM to 3:30 PM to 8:30 AM to 5 PM. Now, before my eyes close, I best get that cup of coffee.....thanks for stopping by and your kind words. Have a good day.
Reindeer Food...sampler give away...elf names.... previous post for info or email me.

2 comments:

Fiore said...

Looking forward to seeing more of your Christmas ornaments. Ypur words intrigued me.
Loving you

Annette-California said...

How exciting to be decorating for Christmas. Looking forward to seeing photos when your done:) Good luck on working Black Friday. love Annette