Saturday, November 9, 2013

Can't believe it's not butter

I think it should be titled I can't believe it's Saturday, but what do I know at 3:53 AM! and I haven't even finished my coffee yet. I do know it has been a busy and long week at work...I do know that my stitching has little to show... but I have stitched and tatted....
These are the latest ornaments.... the same pattern but finished with different bead stitching. I really enjoy this pattern and the possibilities of adding pearls and beads in different order.
I have been off the computer for much of the time... just checking emails mostly, and I have missed visiting with you all. My intentions have been good, just not my attention! I will get there...I have today off and Mr H and I hope to go off for the day... providing he is feeling well enough for the long drive he has planned. If we do not go, I plan to stitch... what some of you call hermit stitching. I also have some of my packages ready for wrapping so they can be mailed for Christmas. Thought I would get them ready but alas, no wrapping paper, so that is a must get on the list of to do. My sewing area needs some attention.... my baskets of doing needs some doing. I have 3 that have the working projects and if I am to be honest, there are a couple more on the shelf in the craft closet waiting for attention. So if off we do not go, I have plenty to keep me busy. But if we are going, I best get a move on to gather a few essentials for the day. Glad you had the time to visit and I hope to visit at you place real soon. Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I hope YOU have a wonderful day, whatever you end up doing! =)

cucki said...

have a lovely day dear..
hugs x

Ele said...

Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing! :)

Julie said...

These are so very pretty and will look stunning on the Christmas tree this festive season.