Thursday, November 21, 2013

And so.....

Enjoyed a nice Wednesday morning with Sweet Jeanne. WE did more chatting than stitching, but that is what we sometimes do. Remember the beautiful sampler she stitched......
It  is Margaret W Brown by Milady's Needle..... Jeanne is offering it to one of you, that is right..... so if you would like to have this gently used pattern, please comment on this post saying that you would like to have it. I always say she is sweet. I spent the rest of the day relaxing and tatting. My little cold is still hanging around...but I do feel much better...just a bit of occasional cough and still need the  tissues.
Now about the Reindeer Food....no, it is not for people consumption...just Reindeer. Last year I was happy to send some to several blog children for Christmas Eve.... and I look forward to doing so again this year. So, if you have children and would like them to receive a packet and note email me their names and address and they will get an envelope addressed to them in time for Christmas Eve. It is okay if they got one last year, I will be glad to send again. Last year I also mailed Christmas spiders....I love having mine on the tree. Actually, I have several that hang around my sewing space all year long. Anyway, be sure to email me soon as I mail out the food early so it will arrive at your house in time. And so, that is my post for today. Now, I need a cup of coffee and to take some cold medicine and grab some tissue. Thank you for your kind words and names for the elves..... thank you for your caring friendship. Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I'm so sorry to read you are feeling unwell. Please rest and get better soon!
Your friends sampler is gorgeous! She is very kind to offer it up :)
However I have so many things kitted up, you need not put my name in the hat, but thank her for us for her kindness! And please let her know that her framed sampler is simply stunning!

Vickie said...

Jean's sampler is very lovely. You don't know what strength it takes me to resist it! The colors are just for me!! I must pass as I know I will not get to it for a loooooooooong time and that would be rude for dear Jean. Thank you Jean!!

cucki said...

wow jean's sampler is really looking so very pretty..i love it so much too...
sweet hugs and love for you and jean..
xxxxxxxxx

butterfly said...

So happy to hear your cold is much better, Jean has done a wonderful job on her stitching .
I will never say no to having a chance of a free chart .
I love that you are giving out Reindeer food to the children how sweet.

lynda said...

That is a lovely pattern and Jeanne did a beautiful job stitching it. I would love a chance to stitch it as well. Thanks...and feel better!

DebbieSFL said...

Jeanne did a wonderful job on this sampler, and i have it bookmarked in my wish list...so please enter me in the drawing.

Thanks, Deborah