Friday, September 6, 2013

I need a strong magnate

If I could fine just half the lost needles in my house... once again I have lost yet another needle. I know I put it on the magnate with my work last night. Maybe I should find a real powerful magnate to locate them throughout the house. When I go to work today I will need to buy several more packages of size 28. I just can not believe how I loose them. My fear is that Mr H will step on one. Although he usually, unlike me, wears something on his feet. I on the other hand am always barefooted. Shh, please do not tell my podiatrist. By any chance, have you seen  a missing bottom to my Brite Lite? you know, the piece that attaches to the clip on end so it stands on it's own and has the magnate on the bottom. Yup, I lost that too. I do not have any clue as where to look. It is here somewhere... but where. I am not usually this careless... yes, with needles it is a given, but not with this piece. Normally if I remove it from the the light I put t in the stitch basket that I am working with. I guess Sunday morning will be my  hunting day. I shall make a list of things I can not find and hopefully I will find them.
I did  get the needed thread ti finish The Witch so she will be soon standing and while I was there I bought the threads for...
the next doll in the series.... she will have to wait a week or so because I do have a few other things to do. Love the colors. I do hope there will more of these sweet dolls. Fun to do....
I am off to work today... I must make my list of "to get" and put it in my pocket so I do not forget. Imagine, I will be right there and if there is no list in my pocket, I will forget to get what I want! Geez! Before "I forget"..... rememeer we chatted about the big lizard and the baby thing....
Apparently, there were some babies born. Now whether or not this is from my resident lizard I did not ask...you see (if you can click and enlarge) it has those same long large claws as the big one. Mr H  often hears rustling around the plants in the yard when he waters and trims....I just got shivers up my back! He is still quite small... maybe 6 inches or so. He has that definite band of color around his neck. Well, guess that is all I have to share today....oh except... I had a wonderful stitch and chat with Sweet Jeanne.  It is nice to get together especially when it is just a short walk of 1 minute between our houses. Her project is almost finished and she will offer her pattern here on my blog! So, when she is ready I will post. Thanks for visiting with me today...thank you for the kind words and emails....I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a great day.

7 comments:

cucki said...

Aww I love your dolls so much....can't wait to see next one in the series...
Sweet miss lizard :)
Hugs x

Vickie said...

I wouldn't really prefer lizards in the yard. I can barely handle all the toads! Have a nice night Gracie!

ginnyt said...

I love the cute lizards; have a good weekend!!!

Jeanne said...

Hello Gracie...I am trying to catch up on 429 blog posts in my reader....OMG. So hard to keep up. Love the dolls you're stitching! I lose needles a lot too but I have to get down on the floor and find them as I'm always worried about my 2 dogs finding them. I have one of those plastic magnetic wands that I get down and rub across the floor until I find them.

I live in NE Phoenix..when is it going to cool down???? So tired of summer!

Teresa said...

I seem to lose my needles all the time too, surprised one has not shown up in my feet yet. Love the dolls you are stitching. We have had so many baby lizards this year, my niece tried to catch one and it bit her.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Ove the doll you are planning on stitching. And the lizard is so sweet. They are great for keeping bugs and spiders away too.

I did giggle at your need for a strong magnate - JR Ewing springs to mind LOL. I can just imagine him looking after your needles, maybe he could put them in his big hat!!

Julie said...

I hope you find your missing treasures.