Monday, September 16, 2013

Calling the Geek Squad....

The computer has been running a little slow and wanted a clean-up, so I called my agents at the Geek Squad this morning. I have always had a good experience, until today. The agent kept getting disconnected, he never communicated with me... so I called back and found a nice agent who at least told me that they, the Geeks were having computer issues! Well, now. I will try later today to see if the geeks fix their problem.
In the meantime....about my blogger address book...
I decided to trim the stitching edge with cranberry bias tape...pops a little better now. As you can see, it is a 3 ring notebook that is about 7 1/2" by 9",1 1/2" wide. It uses simple loose leaf note paper and a tab system for the alphabet. I have all listed by first names, I also list the blog and on the reverse side of the page I list what contact we have had....i.e., BBD Exchange, RAK, etc. I list likes, wishes and any other info that I would help when sending something. I have collected many since I started my blog almost 3 years ago. I do it all in pencil so it is easy to add/delete information if necessary. I love having this resource handy. I have tried a few other ways to organize this, but this seems to work for me. The pages are inexpensive and can be re-written if need be.
Yesterday, The Debra and I went to one of the libraries near by, then to Dairy Queen...yum and finally back here where  The Debra showed me how to make a mock closed ring....of course I will need to really see it again.
I am behind with my Monday day off chores thanks to the Geeks! I finally have a wash on, only one cup of coffee! and the newspaper is finally brought in. And here I sit chatting with you...that is the best part of my day today. I must get a move on here....thanks for visiting, thank you for always leaving kind words...have a good day.

9 comments:

cucki said...

i hope your computer problem fixed soon...
your book sound so sweet and the finish is truly a cutie..
love for you x

Anne said...

Those geeks better get their computer issues fixed soon so they can fix yours!! Love your finish and what a great idea to add it to a binder for info on RAKs, etc. I keep a little notebook too. Very helpful!

Vickie said...

Love your blogger address book Gracie! I have one purchased and ready to enter everything into.... for half a year! yikes! I need to just do it!

Michele said...

Your blog details book is clever. I might have to make one for myself. Hope you get the Geeks to work soon on your computer.

Annette-California said...

Great blogger address book - love it.
Perfect design for the cover. Hope your computer issues are resolved quickly. love Annette

Simply Victoria said...

Your blogger address book has the perfect cover for great organization!

Faith... said...

What a cute little notebook! Hope it works for you and that your computer is back up to speed soon!

Anthea said...

Gracie, that notebook is such a good idea, and yours is so sweet too. I keep a book in a similar fashion, but it's not as pretty!! x

butterfly said...

Yes I like the idea of your note book I do try and do this myself but I have two many note books I need to keep to just one hugs.