The computer has been running a little slow and wanted a clean-up, so I called my agents at the Geek Squad this morning. I have always had a good experience, until today. The agent kept getting disconnected, he never communicated with me... so I called back and found a nice agent who at least told me that they, the Geeks were having computer issues! Well, now. I will try later today to see if the geeks fix their problem.
In the meantime....about my blogger address book...
I decided to trim the stitching edge with cranberry bias tape...pops a little better now. As you can see, it is a 3 ring notebook that is about 7 1/2" by 9",1 1/2" wide. It uses simple loose leaf note paper and a tab system for the alphabet. I have all listed by first names, I also list the blog and on the reverse side of the page I list what contact we have had....i.e., BBD Exchange, RAK, etc. I list likes, wishes and any other info that I would help when sending something. I have collected many since I started my blog almost 3 years ago. I do it all in pencil so it is easy to add/delete information if necessary. I love having this resource handy. I have tried a few other ways to organize this, but this seems to work for me. The pages are inexpensive and can be re-written if need be.
Yesterday, The Debra and I went to one of the libraries near by, then to Dairy Queen...yum and finally back here where The Debra showed me how to make a mock closed ring....of course I will need to really see it again.
I am behind with my Monday day off chores thanks to the Geeks! I finally have a wash on, only one cup of coffee! and the newspaper is finally brought in. And here I sit chatting with you...that is the best part of my day today. I must get a move on here....thanks for visiting, thank you for always leaving kind words...have a good day.
In the meantime....about my blogger address book...
I decided to trim the stitching edge with cranberry bias tape...pops a little better now. As you can see, it is a 3 ring notebook that is about 7 1/2" by 9",1 1/2" wide. It uses simple loose leaf note paper and a tab system for the alphabet. I have all listed by first names, I also list the blog and on the reverse side of the page I list what contact we have had....i.e., BBD Exchange, RAK, etc. I list likes, wishes and any other info that I would help when sending something. I have collected many since I started my blog almost 3 years ago. I do it all in pencil so it is easy to add/delete information if necessary. I love having this resource handy. I have tried a few other ways to organize this, but this seems to work for me. The pages are inexpensive and can be re-written if need be.
Yesterday, The Debra and I went to one of the libraries near by, then to Dairy Queen...yum and finally back here where The Debra showed me how to make a mock closed ring....of course I will need to really see it again.
I am behind with my Monday day off chores thanks to the Geeks! I finally have a wash on, only one cup of coffee! and the newspaper is finally brought in. And here I sit chatting with you...that is the best part of my day today. I must get a move on here....thanks for visiting, thank you for always leaving kind words...have a good day.
9 comments:
i hope your computer problem fixed soon...
your book sound so sweet and the finish is truly a cutie..
love for you x
Those geeks better get their computer issues fixed soon so they can fix yours!! Love your finish and what a great idea to add it to a binder for info on RAKs, etc. I keep a little notebook too. Very helpful!
Love your blogger address book Gracie! I have one purchased and ready to enter everything into.... for half a year! yikes! I need to just do it!
Your blog details book is clever. I might have to make one for myself. Hope you get the Geeks to work soon on your computer.
Great blogger address book - love it.
Perfect design for the cover. Hope your computer issues are resolved quickly. love Annette
Your blogger address book has the perfect cover for great organization!
What a cute little notebook! Hope it works for you and that your computer is back up to speed soon!
Gracie, that notebook is such a good idea, and yours is so sweet too. I keep a book in a similar fashion, but it's not as pretty!! x
Yes I like the idea of your note book I do try and do this myself but I have two many note books I need to keep to just one hugs.
Post a Comment