Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Busy tatting

No real post today...busy tatting! I am so excited that I learned to do the split ring.... that was the body for the dragonfly... now there are a few sitting around.... did them for practice. I am making a beautiful motif for the tree using split rings. Had to take the Desert Car to the dealer this morning. We are still having trouble with the driver side door handle. Hopefully it will not be there all day.... although I did take it in at 8 am.... just that I really needed to get a few errands done today. Yesterday was a good day at work. I met some nice people and had my annual review. This Saturday will be 6 years that I am at Jo Ann's..... hard to believe. It is always nice to have a good and positive review from the manager. Has anyone heard about the foot soak that uses Listerine and white vinegar? I think I may try it. Good for dry skin and callouses.... this Arizona heat dries the feet and any other skin area! As I spend most of my time in sandals or bare-feet, I do need some help! Well, that is it, must get back to my stitch chair. Oh, I am looking for tatted button patterns if anyone knows of any..... not creative enough to do my own pattern---- yet. Hope you day is wonderful. Glad you stopped in to visit. Tomorrow I should have some pictures .... The Witch is calling for some attention!

6 comments:

Janet P said...

When I was working I used to hate the annual appraisal (that was they call it here). I don't envy your extreme heat.

Vickie said...

Let us know how your foot soak works. I am having a wonderful day actually. =)

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Glad your review went well, it's nice to get positive feedback. I have various areas of dry skin and I've bought many lotions and potions but one of the things that works best is good old Vaseline and the beauty of it is that it doesn't have active ingredients to cause other issues.

butterfly said...

I have heard that Listerine is good for feel.
Enjoy your day hugs.

Julie said...

You'll have to let us know about the foot soak, haven't heard that one.

Terri said...

Congrats on the great review! My mom has used that foot soak and LOVES it! She recommends it to everyone she sees - even if she doesn't know them! :-)