Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Two to go

Well now, I have my shopping list for Jo Ann's when I go to work today....some fat quarters, some trim and I know there was something else I needed wanted, but as I did not write it down when I thought of it, it is lost in my brain space. You do know about brain space, don't you? It is that place, do not want to label it my senior moment in time space, but the place where thoughts go until they find their way out. If they find their way out.
I was busy tatting
and finished this motif... only 2 to make for the goal of 12 for my tree! One is the motif I seem to be having trouble with, and I have not picked out the other one yet. I am really pleased with myself....and owe it all to Debra. We have not been able to get together recently... hope soon.
 I pulled out 3 projects, 2 cross stitched, one embroidered, to complete. I try to never let it get ahead of me.... but I missed the memo to myself to get it completed! Had a lovely email from a visitor, Donna, who enjoyed visiting my blog and offered me some handkerchiefs.... I have not heard back yet. One of my hankie goals is to make a coverlet for my daybed, or maybe my full sized bed....depends.... anyway, it was nice of her to write to me. I am working 3 days this week... puts a stitch cramp in...legit excuses why I am not working on my Un-Completes. Yes, it is a new word in my craft-world.
Another hot week here in The Valley of the Sun...hope you are all staying comfortable in your neighborhood. Thank you for the kind words and emails.....hope you have a wonderful day.
NOTE: did you know that Parsley is hosting an exchange for Halloween....

7 comments:

Silverlotus said...

Another beautiful snowflake! You are so talented!

Trace4J said...

Just beautiful stitches.
Love snowflakes too.
Woolie Hugs

cucki said...

so pretty x

Heather said...

Gorgeous snowflake.

Brigitte said...

Oh Gracie, what a wonderful addition to your tatted snowflakes. I'm so looking forward to seeing your tree this year decorated with them.

Lelia said...

your tatting is marvelous!!!! Way to go : )

Julie said...

Your tree is going to look lovely with your superb tatting snowflakes..