Thursday, February 14, 2013

Who is my Valentine?.

Happy Valentine's Day to all..... who sent this beautiful valentine to me?  I am waiting to hear so I can properly say thank you.  Thanks to Jo, we get to send and receive a special valentine today. Stop by her blog and see what we have been up to.
First of all, why am I up and posting at 2 AM?!...Yesterday I slept until 5:15 AM and had the day off, today I am awake so early with only 3 hours sleep and going to work at noon. Go figure. Maybe I can take a nap. I have not worked on stitching. Mr H and I went out for lunch yesterday and then shared a sundae.... and then just relaxed with a few movies. Actually we stopped at the library and found a couple of Charlie Chan movies..... love those oldies.  Earlier I tried to find some Sashiko  needles...no luck. The quilt shop said they would try to order them for me, but if not, I know I can order on line. I always try to buy local first.  I would prefer having the correct needles to embroider with.  My mind tells me that if you have the proper tools, you will do better...well, I wish my mind was listening when I tried some more tatting yesterday.... practice will help for sure. While at the library I had them order a few Tatting books from the main library for me. I guess I will have to go on line to order any as I have not seen but the one I already have.  So much for buying locally.
Well my dear friends, I am pleased to visit with you but I must go and take that nap now.... I will make a hot cup of tea and hopefully nod off real soon. 

17 comments:

cucki said...

Happy valentine day dear x

Meggie said...

Hello Gracie

Happy Valentine's Day!

Vickie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Gracie. I am not your Secret Stitcher. Can't wait to find out who is yours. It is very pretty. Hope you are napping and find this later. ;)

Anthea said...

Hi Gracie, i hope you & mrH had a lovely Valentine's Day, good luck finding your Secret Stitcher! x

Nicola said...

It is me Gracie. Happy Valentines, so pleased you like LOVE.

Janet P said...

What a lucky girl receiving such a lovely valentine. x

Minnie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Gracie. You received a very pretty picture.

Topcho said...

Happy Valantine's! The picture from your secret sweetheart is lovely :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for posting.

I try to buy local if I can but it's not easy. I also try to use small online shops run by one or two people so I'm helping a small business.

Claire L said...

Such a pretty piece and I love the accessories too. I want one of those purple hearts! Happy valentines, hope your nap was good

Shebafudge said...

Another lovely Valentine! Very pretty.

Happy Valentine's Day xx

Katy said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

What a lovely Valentine from Nicola!

Christine said...

That is lovely

Annette-California said...

Happy Valentines Day to you Grace.
love Annette

Lesley said...

So many lovely valentines, this is no exception.

Julie said...

A very lovely valentine you were sent in the blog hop.