Friday, February 1, 2013

Still a little lost in the head...

The  Geek agent took care of my problem, so late last night I went into a few places to reset them. After you have a computer clean-up there are resets that you find as you go. Still have not had a response to my "help ticket" request from Photobucket. Luckily not all my pictures are there. I began to use them for my blog photos as it is free storage. Thank you for your kind comments on the issue. Feels good to know friends care when you are stressed. I know it is not a big deal, but to me it is such an inconvenience. What's that saying?....stressed is desserts spelled backwards? Well, the hot tea and chocolate cheesecake did help last night.
I never made it ...again...to the post office. I have a birthday gift going to Canada...I hope my little friend will forgive it being late. We have birthdays one day apart. Her's is the 2nd and mine the 3rd, but many years in between! I will be having a give away that I will post on Sunday, so be sure to stop back.
 My February page for The Masters Needlework Project...I still may add a few embellishments....my plan is to add as I find items/trim etc. to each page.
The pink crocheted heart is a DMC freebie from some years ago. with a little bit of heart trim added.... DMC pearl cotton size 5 color 334 using a 4 hook. The stitched heart is a freebie from Barbara at
To Stitch or Not to Stitch...I used some found Cashel 28 ct linen and DMC 349 thread. A bit of lace and leaf ribbon...
Off to work today...but right now I need some coffee and toast and the newspaper. Plans for my weekend include re-arranging my kitchen cupboards....hope your day and weekend are wonderful.

9 comments:

Meggie said...

Hello Gracie

I 'm glad your computer problems have been fixed.
Your February page is beautiful.
Than you for the freebie link.
Happy weekend!

Vickie said...

What a lovely February page.

cucki said...

glad your computer problem is fixed now..
sweet feb page..big hugs x

Fiore said...

All's well that ends well (hope you say in the same way in English).
How cute are your hearts!
Baci.
Fiore

butterfly said...

So happy for you that your PC is up and running again, lovely February page, hugs.

Julie said...

Computer problems seem to be happening all over this week, my office computer has had to go away to be fixed. I hope photo bucket get back to you quickly and fix your problem.
Beautiful valentine heart page.

Angela said...

I'm sorry I missed your last post, I know how stressful it can be to find a virus on your computer! Lucky for me the Geek Squad is my Dad but I've had to reset more times than I care to think about.

Glad to hear it is sorted now :) Lovely stitching too. I am sure your little friend will understand she will be absolutely thrilled to find a parcel all for her instead of me :) I can't tell you how much I appreciate your friendship Gracie.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your February page is just gorgeous. I was very restrained and resisted this challenge but I'm really enjoying seeing everyone else's beautiful books.

Nicola said...

I am so pleased you have access back to your photos.