Thursday, January 31, 2013

What a day

 And I do not mean the weather, Although, it was a very nice day...bright sunshine, warm temps and okay day at work. The problem? Well now that you ask. It started last night when I could not access Google. Then this morning I could not access internet. A call to Cox and unplug and replug got things going. But... and this was the biggy, I could not access Firefox for banking, Facebook...can live without for a time and things were just too slow. Did you miss me these past days? You all know how things get in the way, well, things got in my way and I just never got here. Anyway, I called The Geek Squad at 9 am and Joseph took charge of my computer and when I left for work at 11:30 he was still removing a virus and 456" items". Well, the internet is working, Firefox is back and so is Google but I can not access Photobucket where I have been sending my pictures! Now I have tried everything...signing in several time...yes I had my user/password written down, tried to reset pass word.... just is not happening. My lost photos! I submitted a help ticket... heaven only knows when I will get help....what to do!? I am one who will fret over this. I had taken nice pictures to show you! Sue you really do not want to pout with me, so...
Our class for Sashiko went well. I have already finish the basic stitching and found some wonderful fabric for it...just need to sew it together. Well, all of this has given me a dull head. I think a glass of wine or two hot cup of tea might help...maybe that last piece of cheesecake...yeah, the chocolate one....... maybe The Geek Squad will rescue me...doubt it....maybe Photobucket will help. Oh well, goodnight for now...I will be here tomorrow....hope you will too.

6 comments:

Fiore said...

What a pity for your pics, dearie. I want to be optimistic and wish you can resolve everything asap. A creamy cappuccino and a great piece of chocolate cake helps a lot in these cases.
xoxo Fiore

Mouse said...

ohh dear .... I won't do internet banking for that simple reason .... computers are a blessing sometimes but a PITA too ... hope you enjoyed your brew or two ... love mouse xxxxx

Annette-California said...

I detest computer problems - yes thank goodness for the Geek Squad. I just saw them yesterday to pick up something for my son. Hope you will get to recover your photos.
love Annette

cucki said...

I wish you can resolve everything soon.. yup a creamy cappuccino and a great piece of chocolate cake will truly help in these matters..
big hugs xx

Melissa said...

Oh goodness. Nothing worse than computer troubles. I just don't know why some people have to be so malicious and create these viruses! Good luck with getting everything back into working order! (and have that glass of wine lol!)

Nicola said...

I feel for you Gracie, computers issues are so stressful and frustrating. Hope things get sorted out soon for you.