Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Today is another Post Office day

We have been a little busy around here. All 3 trees are up and the inside decorations are finished. All that is left to do is the outside lights and that will be today. I think my Christmas shopping is done. I have just now finished addressing my cards and sealing a couple of packages and later I will post them. Too bad the Post Office is not open this early (4:47 AM) as I am ready! Oh right, the world does not revolve around my schedule. I have not stitched one thing... not once did I cross an X... but I have enjoyed the little break. I must get back to Iris.... poor Iris has been so neglected, but so many other things have had to be taken care of. I love the exchanges that I have participated in and making Christmas Spiders and sending them and Reindeer food everywhere. Just remember.. if your little one got some of my Reindeer food...be sure to sweep up most of it Christmas morning so they know that the deer did eat some! I positively need another cup of coffee and something to eat... the second laundry is done... peach pie makings ready...so this is a short post.... just to let you know that I welcome some new friends and visitors.... and that I do appreciate all your kind words and emails. Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Patty C. said...

I bet your trees are just gorgeous !!

Vickie said...

Can't wait to see some of your decorating Gracie. Our outside is done, but not the inside!! Gotta get going on that!

cucki said...

i am sure your tree are so sweet..cant wait to see..
love xx

Carolyn said...

Wow 3 Trees. I bet they are all gorgeous with decorations.

Doesn't it feel good to have all those packages mailed and things are in order for the Holiday season?

Take Care!